Thursday, March 10, 2016

Artfil Cocktail

raspal

We got some new sock yarn in the shop by Artfil. It’s their self striping yarn line called Cocktail. It’s so soft and wonderfl to work with. There is a free pattern online called Basic Beanies and it uses up only 1 x 50g skein of the Cocktail yarn. I love a one skein project! This hat knits up super quickly. The Raspberry Almond colorway hat above, which I knit as a store sample took me a few days, as I was working on it leisurely. The Patriot colorway hat below, which is our beloved Habs colors, took me less than 24 hours to knit, as I worked on it furiously, as I wanted to include it in a Habs window I did for work. (More info on my recent windows soon to be blogged about!). This is the same pattern that I used for one of my customer’s hats that I knit for them (the grey one I blogged about a few days ago), in the beanie version instead of the slouch version. Love this pattern & the yarn.

habshat

No comments: