Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Eula

eulaon backofeula

This past spring I knit up Eula, a pattern by Amy Christoffers. I fell in love with the top as soon as I saw it in Berroco #358, Berroco Modern Cotton™ Women. I used the yarn it called for, Berroco Modern Cotton™. It’s got a beautiful feather and fan lace section along the back neckline. Eula is truly a sophisticated summer t-shirt. I knit up the 38” bust size using US 7 - 4.5 mm needles. I did a single crochet around neck instead of picking up stitches & binding off. I liked the look of it, and to be honest, I hate picking stitches on a neckline. I also added 3” of length to the top as I like my tops longer. I am very happy with the results of this project. It was a quick knit that I finished just in time to wear out for my birthday in June.

eula eulaback

eula2

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how pretty, I love that back detail!

g-girl said...

It looks good! :) Go you!!

Kerry said...

Love the added length! Looks great!

Teena in Toronto said...

Good job! Love it!

Teena in Toronto said...

It's so cute :)