Thursday, July 25, 2013

Quebec City Aquarium

qcbridge

This past weekend we visited my Sister-in-Law, her fiancĂ© and my nephew. They live about 45 minutes south-east of Quebec City. On Saturday we were looking for something to do and ended up at the Quebec City Aquarium. My nephew apparently has been there about 15 times and absolutely loves it there. We bought a family pass (as Quentin got in free) and it cost about 58$ with taxes. That’s not bad at all.

cuteface

My fave thing at the aquarium was this cutie. I’m not even sure what it was but he was pressed up against the glass window of the tank and had the cutest little face!

findingnemofishjellyfish

Quentin was super excited to see “finding nemo” as he called them (above left) and I love the jellyfish – don’t they look like buttons?!

greencoralsealife

The shade of this green is one of my fave shades of green (above left). Whatever that was too, it was stunning to look at. The kids called this (above right) a sea mushroom. I thought it was cool to look at as well.

polarbearseals

The polar bear we saw was doing laps in his pool and the seals were lounging by their pool.

moresand

There was awesome sand castles.

sandcastle

And awesome se creatures as well. How neat are these?

sandcreatures

3boysQcCity

I tried to get a picture of all 3 boys. Mackenzie had no interest in smiling. It’s so difficult these days to get a picture of all 3 of them. I hope it’s just a phase and hopefully we’ll get to a point where I can take a nice picture of all 3 of them smiling at the same time. Maybe one day soon….

4 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

They are building an aquarium here in Toronto by the CN Tower ... I'm looking forward to it!

Celia said...

My nieces son doesn't smile for pictures ever! We call him Eeyor when we see him in pictures.

g-girl said...

I've never seen a bat ray's (or is that a sting ray? I can't tell the difference!) face before. It is adorable! :) Those sand castles are amazing! I love aquariums! Your first shot is beautiful too. :)

laurenp626 said...

Love the sand castles! I haven't been to an aquarium in a few yrs!