Thursday, December 20, 2012

Goldfish

goldfish

Yesterday Sean & I went to the fish store to buy some Goldfish for the boys. The each got one and we picked up some fish food too. My grandmother left them each some Chanukah Gelt (coins) for the holidays, so they used that for the fish. Sean named his George (I think, that’s what he settled on), Mack’s is named Finding Nemo, (not just Nemo, in full, Finding Nemo) and Quentin’s is Elmo. We have a large tank at home, so we’ll be using these goldfish to mature the water in the tank.

When we were in the fish pet store yesterday, Sean asked me what do we feed the fish. I told him we will have to buy fish food as we didn’t have any at home and then said to me, "fish food? Like lox?" I almost died! It was too funny. That one is going into his baby book with the other funny stuff that comes out of his mouth!

5 comments:

Taci simmons said...

Fun times !!!!

Spinner said...

Too cute! And he looks so pleased with his fish.

Happy Holidays to you and your beautiful boys!

Teena in Toronto said...

Fish are fun to watch :)

Celia said...

How fun! Goldfish are great pets.

g-girl said...

Hope the fishies are holding up. :)