Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Morning Link Love






- I totally want to get a pair of onion glasses. I HATE cutting onions!
- These strong men card/pen holders are hysterical!
- Connectagon toys are pretty neat!
- This glass table is stunning!
- These Spring Flower Pot Mini Muffins are really adorable.
- Love Martha Stewart's Tangle-proof yarn case.
- Have you seen this booster seat/diaper bag? Where were products like these 3 kids ago?
- Love this image!
- All you need is books & tea!
- Are you old enough to remember these awesome star stickers? We used to get rewarded with these in school! Brings back such memories!
- I'd love to spice up my shoes like this!
- This photo is adorable!
- Love this bag!
- Kool Aid popcorn looks like fun to eat!
- Love this dress!
- Japan, Nagano Hotel, tunnel of lights...on the "to go" list!
- Love this zipper heart necklace!
- LOVE!
- Fun nail ideas!
- Love these shoes.
- Love all these different melted crayon art ideas.
- What a neat way to remember to drink all your water!
- Love love love love love these shoes. Don't love the price though.
- This power bar is awesome!
- I think I'd like to try this recipe for Forgotten Chicken.
- Love this idea for a REMINDER board!
- Love this idea for a "car washer" to entertain kids.
- I think I need to make some magnets!
- Love this iPad Toddler App list.
- Love these tips for freezing food.
- Don't throw out old markers, make watercolors instead!
- Zucchini lasagna looks delicious!
- Fun ways to wrap gifts!
- These are fun nails!
- LOVE this shelving unit!

No comments: