Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ahhh, Knitting.

sweaterprog

Ahhh… Knitting! I haven’t been getting too much knitting done at knit nights lately, as I’ve been too much chatting or distracted by other things. I made up for the lack of knitting at knit nights by working like crazy on my sweater while Jamie and I have been watching The Wire. We’re now on the final season, which is the 5th and last season. I heard Season 5 is the best one from them all. We’ll see how it compares. Season 1 was awesome, Season 2 was just ok, Season 3 was bad, Season 4 got better, and I’m looking forward to a fantastic end. We’ll see if they can pull it off.

I’m making great progress on the sweater. I see it shaping up quite nicely. I can’t wait to see more if it done, and be able to try it on for size. Getting there!

7 comments:

Gabriela said...

That looks like it will be a great sweater. I'll have to look at that sweater since I have less than 5 years to make a sweater for myself if I'm going to cross it off my 40 before 40 list. :)

carolyn said...

Yay for knitting time!!!! The color is very pretty.

Celia said...

It's a top down knit. I like it!

Teena in Toronto said...

I love the colour!

Maureen said...

I'm dying for some knitting time. Sigh. :)

Shannon said...

I have always wanted to learn how to knit. Maybe this will be the year I finally do so!

g-girl said...

it's looking good!