Saturday, June 09, 2012

Sean’s Graduation

Seangrad

Yesterday, Sean graduated from daycare!

Seangraduation

He was such a cute & handsome graduate!
We are so proud of him.

His class did a little concert before the diplomas were handed out:

They sang some songs.

They were just so cute. Sean was in the front row!

Boy can Sean dance. These kids were hysterical. One girl wouldn’t dance at all, and just stood there in the middle until one of the teachers moved her out to the side. Five year olds are awesome. I’m so glad that I caught this on video (my mom also recorded the entire event).

I cannot believe that Sean is going to kindergarten in just about 2 months. I am so not ready for my first born to enter into elementary school. I think I’ll be one of those moms who follows the school bus on the first day of school.

3 comments:

Taci simmons said...

Congratulations Robin...I do remember those precious days ( my son is just going into High School this coming year, graduating from 8th grade next week and my daughter will finish her Freshman year next week). those are precious moments, even thought I do enjoy them now also :)
I love to knit and crochet and my day is also not complete if I don't knit or crochet for a little while before I go to bed.
I love the hitchhiker scarf ...Did you get the pattern on revelry or a book?..
Love your blog!

Celia said...

How cute. He's growing up so fast.

g-girl said...

i love the idea of using white button down shirts worn backwards! if i ever get to have a grad ceremony for kinders i'm going to have to borrow that idea. goodness, what can't that kid do?? ;) congrats!!