Sunday, June 17, 2012

Birthday weekend

31

Mackenzie and I celebrated our birthdays this weekend. On Saturday, I turned 31 and today, Mackenzie turned 4. The weekend was filled with soccer (for Mack), baseball (for Sean), a bridal shower (I attended), the boys all slept out last night (Sean & Mack at a friends house, and Quentin slept at my parents house), and Jamie took me out for dinner. This morning we picked up the boys, had lunch at my in-laws house, spent the afternoon in my parents pool & had dinner at my parents house tonight. A non-stop fun filled weekend. We both had a fantastic birthday. I can’t believe my Mackenzie is 4! I feel like he was just born yesterday, breaking my water on my 27th birthday. Hope you had a fantastic birthday Mackenzie, we love you!
meandmack

ps - Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there!

4 comments:

Taci simmons said...

Happy birthday !!! Hope your day was very happy!

Celia said...

Happy Birthday to both of you. Your hair looks very pretty that way.

Ammerins said...

Belated happy birthday! And 3 + 1 makes 4, how perfect is that!

g-girl said...

i love that pic of you and mackenzie! :)