Monday, May 21, 2012

Wordless Weekend Wrap Up

sleepincarcutieQufeedchickensfeedingchickenshugemarshcampfire1campfire2knittingbyfirefirework1firework2IcanseeuicecreamQlovebirdsmackguitarJamiefishmacksfishSeanfishingdirtyfeetboysgardeningQgardenmackgardenseangarden

his is what my weekend looked like – it was a holiday weekend here in Canada. Today is Victoria Day – celebration of the Queen’s birthday. Monday morning link love will resume next Monday at it’s usual time – 9 am. I’ve got some knitting updates & finished objects to show you this week. Stay tuned for some posts!

5 comments:

Hattie said...

I was beginning to worry that you hadn't posted in a while! Looks like a fun weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! What a fun looking weekend :)

Celia said...

It looks like you had a great weekend. Very nice photos.

g-girl said...

how fun!! love the shot of sean buried hip deep in the dirt!

Dawn said...

Looks like my kind of weekend! I especially love the campfire and marshmallows!