Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday Morning Link Love






- Music from a dry cleaners is pretty neat.
- LOVE this table makeover.
- It doesn't have to be Halloween for some roasted pumpkin seeds, right?
- Love this saying.
- This shirt made me laugh. I guess living with all boys, I have to have a sense of humor... right?
- Sean is playing baseball this summer - these are cute for a team party!
- Toys that are not picked up go in the ransom box and they have to pick a chore to complete to earn it back! A great lesson in personal responsibility.
- Love this ring
- 16 ways to flirt with your husband.
- We are done having kids, but I love this nursery set-up.
- Copy Cat recipe for Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice.
- Loving this pillow.
- What a lovely chair.
- And another awesome chair.
- 6 steps to thinner thighs. Yes please! Even after losing all the baby weight (and then some), I'd still like to tone my thighs a bit.
- What a stunning image.
- And another stunning image.
- Love these DIY cupcake liners.
- What a stunning dress!
- Just finished listening to Two For the Dough. Loving Stephanie Plum.
- How to create a cash budget.
- I will miss my girls, so sad Desperate Housewives is over.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

my son is playing baseball again this year - although at 13, it's slightly more interesting to watch than when he was 6! Thankfully, they do get better...
I got all my gardens in shape this past weekend - most of the flower gardens and landscaping is done with perennials, so there was very little to do there, but I had some baskets and pots to get ready and the boys veg garden - beans, carrots, tomatoes, onions and peppers. (We basically grow our own salsa, except the lime). I do two herb gardens - one at home, one at the cottage becasue I NEED to have fresh herbs around when cooking.

g-girl said...

music from a dry cleaners is very cool! that table looks great! right, it doesn't have to be halloween for roasted pumpkin seeds. that shirt IS funny! the mitt made out of cupcakes is cute. ooh, that ring is pretty. i have something slightly similar but sans the white. the not knot pillow is super cool! they don't look too comfortable those chairs. will have to bookmark that thinner thighs one! pretty dress! a cash budget. i'd love one of those!