Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Morning Link Love





- Go to this website, enter in your address (that you grew up on), and view the interactive video. It's pretty darn neat.
- This kid is seriously the next Steve Jobs.
- I've been obsessed with Spaghetti Squash lately, and I want to try this recipe.
- This recipe looks good too.
- LOVE this song by Adele.
- Converting friends to knitting!
- A nice gift from a good friend. (My new knitting bag!)
- One of my fave children's author!
- My cutie during his pre-birthday party bath.
- I am not a maternity photographer, but I love this maternity shoot idea.
- These little girl boots are too freakin' cute.
- Love this top knot baby hat tutorial.
- Love this idea to make pancakes. Use cookie cutters to make shapes!
- Love these elmo & cookie monster cupcakes! So cute!
- How to make large ice cubes for punch!
- Love these app cakes!
- Love this button belt!
- Love these oreos on a stick!
- Love this nifty trick to peeling kiwis.
- Really cute canvas silhouettes.
- LOVE this headband tutorial.
- Love this beaded bracelet. And this one too.
- Love initials in a frame.
- Family planning free printables.
- Cute mice ornaments.
- What an awesome crazy couch!
- Reversible cup cozy tutorial.
- STUNNING dress!
- Cookies and Cream Breakaways. Yum!
- Invisible crochet seaming.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Oooh, planner pages! That would be an AWESOME project for me if I get put on bedrest!

I am planning to make these little mice for Evie's preschool class - here's the link if you are interested!

http://www.marthastewart.com/273608/candy-cane-mice