Friday, October 21, 2011

6th Blogaversary

blogaversary

So, I have to admit. I forgot about my blogaversary until just now. 6 years! That's a long time to commit to something. I do admit, the reason why I forgot about my blogaversary is because life is crazy busy with 3 kids. Same reason why I don't blog daily anymore, like I did, when I started this blog. Anyhow, I can't believe it's been 6 years. Unfortunately, this year, I won't be having a blog bash for my blogaversary, like I've done a few years in a row in the past. I just simply don't have the time to plan anything right now. Though... maybe in the future, I'll have a surprise contest or something - so stay tuned. I'll see what I can put together - when life calms down a bit - if it ever does!

Here's to many more years! It's you, my readers, that keeps me blogging. So please, feel free to de-lurk yourself, leave a comment (And a method for me to answer you back (email address, ravelry ID, etc)) so I know you're out there! I do have my faithful commenters - but I am aware there are so many more people out there that follow my blog (according to my google reader stats, blog followers, etc...)

Have a nice Friday!

7 comments:

Jamisyn said...

Congrats!!

kristo said...

I'll de-lurk to say "Happy Blogiversary!" ;)

Celia said...

Congratulations!!

lspollock626 said...

Happy Blogaversary

Caroline said...

Happy blogaversary!

Girl Knits said...

Happy Blogaversary! Wow! 6 years!

g-girl said...

happy belated blogaversary. :)