Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sean

Sean. My first born.He's fully potty trained. (Though, we still have to take him for a midnight run to the bathroom). He's very smart. He is obsessed with the calendar (days of the week, the date, the month, the year, etc). He likes also the weather, and looking it up on my computer to see what the weather is and will be. He uses our computer on his own, though goes only to sites that we've book marked for him. He likes to play on PBS Kids, Playhouse Disney and other websites of the like. Do your kids use the computer and internet? If so, how old are they and what age did they start? Sean also is a fish in the water, he jumps off the diving board at my parents pool without a floatie and swims by himself now, with no help. He also can stand in the shallow end and reach the floor without getting his head under water. He's growing too fast - make it stop?

seansillyface

seanjune25

seanrob


seansummer summerbikeS seanflower2011

bigboyS

Sean recently has turned 232, 233, 234/54 months, 235, and 236 weeks old.

Even though he might be hard to get in front of the camera, I've still caught him in some. Keep doing what you're doing Sean, you're an amazing boy and I love you so much.

5 comments:

Celia said...

Nice pics of him!

Jennifer said...

I can't get over how much he looks like your dad in some pics, but still so much of you and Jamie too. Those photos are awesome. Yay Sean! I can't believe he swims with no bubble- I'm jealous! Jakob is fearless with it, but won't take it off. Both Jakob and Henri can swim the whole pool with it, but Jakob got nervous this year and won't jump in any more, though last year you couldn't stop him. Maybe he's older so he knows he can fall? Neither of my boys play on the computer, though my mom has a Diego game on hers that he's tried a few times. They've tried the Wii once, that's it. Both kids are experts at navigating my iPhone, though, and playing the various games we've got. :)

g-girl said...

we can't make it stop. he's unstoppable! so glad to hear that he's fully potty trained. :)

Girl Knits said...

Sean starting Kindergarten in the fall? Or he still have another year? He's turning into such a handsome young man. Watch out ladies!

Dawn said...

Such a handsome little man! I can't believe my Joshua is 7 already! Time just goes way too fast.