Sunday, June 12, 2011

Q-tie Pie

Qcutie

I'm totally enjoying my maternity leave with this "Q"-tie pie.
It's half over (ends in Mid-November) but I'm trying to make the most of it.
We've got some fun activities going on for the rest of the summer, I'm so excited.

onvergecrawl

I really think Quentin will be crawling soon. He's already trying to figure out how to lift himself. He keeps doing some yoga moves, that I know are the start to crawling. Any day now...

yumtoes

And he's discovered his toes. They look delicious, don't they?

legsairlunchatmall

Speaking of yoga, Quentin likes to sit in his baby car seat with his legs in the air. Not sure what yoga move this is, but he finds it comfortable and relaxing. Quentin tried Peaches this week and loved them. (He's now tried Sweet potatoes, squash, banana and peach). I used our on-the-go-lounger at the mall this week to feed Quentin his lunch and a few moms stopped to ask where I got it, as they wanted one. I don't even know if they sell them anymore, I got mine back in 2008 for Mackenzie, at Winners, before he was even born.

frogjumper

Another new fave thing of Quentin's is his Fisher Price Bounce and Spin Froggy. He got it as a gift for his Bris back in December, and still is a tad too short for it (he can only put one foot down on the ground, by leaning over - almost there!) But I now have somewhere to contain him while I hop into a quick shower or while I'm getting ready in the morning. It's perfect for our bedroom too - takes up minimal space.

Qbasket

This week at music, we played in the park before and after, and I thought it would be cute to put Quentin in a basket. He had fun playing in the basket for a while too. My cutie.

Qballbasket

asleeponme

And at the end of a long day, what better than to fall asleep on Mommy.
I love that all three of my boys are cuddlers. ♥

6 comments:

Kimber said...

I can't believe how much he has changed and grown. Agreed, he it a total cutie!

Celia said...

It's the simple things that babies like. Boxes and baskets and tearing paper are my baby's favorite.

Girl Knits said...

He has got to be one of the cutest babies ever. Way to go mama!

Nalhcib said...

What a pretty boy he is! I guess your son are about one years old

Dawn said...

I love the froggy bouncer!!!Frogs are my favorite...how did I not have one of those for my boys?

g-girl said...

cute that he likes to put his feet up in the air. maybe so he can see them? since he likes nibbling on them!