Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3.22.11 :: 220 weeks & 16 weeks

16wksQ 220wksS

Quentin is 16 weeks old & Sean is 220 weeks old today.

I had a wicked bad migraine today.
My head still hurts.
My eyes are blurred by the screen.
I know once I sleep it off, it'll be gone by morning.

tweedlemusic

Even thought my head hurt, we went to a new music class today.
I started a 4 week mini session at a synagogue near me.
I missed the ladies who do the music in this class.
They asked today who was new taking this class with their 1st child.
Everyone but me raised their hand.
Then they asked who was taking this class again with their 3rd child.
I raised my hand.
I wouldn't miss it for the world!

swingBT asleepswing

After 30 minutes of music we had half an hour in the gym - which was a lot of fun.
Quentin went on the swing for a bit... and uhm... fell asleep. Oops!
It was too cute.

My best friend since kindergarten turns 30 today. We've been friends for 25 years. Even though I can't be with her today on her 30th birthday, I hope she has an absolutely wonderful birthday. Less than 3 months until I hit "dirty 30"... silently, I'm freaking out inside. C'mon people... tell me the truth... 30... is it bad? One thing on my "list" was to be married & have 3 kids by 30... check. I can't really say that I had anything else on my list to do before I turned 30.

I'm off to go sleep off this migraine.
I can't even see the screen clearly anymore.
I have to squint to see it more in focus.
That's not good, is it?

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Ugh migraines really suck...I hope you feel better in the morning. I love that Quentin fell asleep in the swing! Too funny!

Sandra said...

I didn't have my first (and only child) until I was 36 - coming up on 49 now. Trust me 30 is nothing...

Lisa (JeepGirl) said...

Hope you are feeling better now, Robyn!!!

Tara said...

Hitting your thirties is THE BEST (no really). You've got confidence, self-assurance, satisfaction, and know-how. Beats the pants off your twenties, imho.

Sharon V said...

the thirties are totally awesome. and i can't say that migraine thing sounds good

kim said...

Turning 30 freaked me out too but honestly its not all that bad. I'll be 32 in July and ehh....whatever...I believe you are only as old as you feel :)

g-girl said...

they say the 30s is when you look and feel your best so i'm with tara. :) nothing too earth shattering with turning 30. promise!

Bea said...

30 wasn't bad at all. 32 is going pretty well for me right now as well.