Friday, March 11, 2011

3.11.11

musichere
Today we had music at our house. The house we usually go to, the little boy who lives there was sick. One girl offered her house, but the music guy didn't want to drive too far so I offered up our house.

Qlibby

Quentin had a little admirer today at music.
She kept reaching over and trying to touch him, it was cute.

tea

Then I headed to the mall to run a few errands. One of my stops at the mall was to David's Tea. I picked up 2 teas, one that I've been having at my friend's house that I really liked called Mother's Helper and the other one that they had as a tester today at David's Tea called Exotica. I also picked up this awesome loose tea pincer. I think I might pick up another one the next time I'm at the mall. Hi, I'm Robyn, and I love tea.

A friend of mine kicked me in the behind to get started on Newborn/Baby photography. Everyone always loves the photos I take of the kids, especially the ones where they are dressed up. So I'm going to do it! I already have a ton of costumes and props, and a ton more props on the way that have been ordered. I can't wait. I started a Facebook page that you can follow my work. If you're on Facebook, please go on over & take a look. If you like what you see or want to follow what I'm up to, and see cute adorable pictures of newborns, please click on the LIKE button.

Don't forget that by commenting, you will be entered into my giveaway for a copy of Arranged by Catherine McKenzie. The contest runs until March 16, 2011, and I will draw a winner that evening when I blog. All you have to do is comment on any post this blog.

8 comments:

Celia said...

All that cuteness! I can't handle it!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

How was the Exotica tea, sounds yummy!

Maureen said...

Love the look on Q's face in his admirer picture - he looks like he's begging you to tell her he's not available. ;)

How's Mack's head? That boo-boo made me cringe. :(

Tara said...

Mmm, David's Tea is one of my happy places :)

Amelah said...

Stil have not been to David' Tea and I am a HUGE tea drinker as I am still a coffee virgin! I should check it out one of these days!

g-girl said...

what an awesome idea to do newborn photos! i love the pic of quentin and his admirer. :) the look on his face is like..'get a load of this, mom! i didn't know that music is done at someone's house. that is cool.

Laura said...

Possible caption for the picture of Quentin and his female admirer: "You see what I have to put up with?"