Friday, September 03, 2010

09.03.10

35C

35°C (95°F). Feels like 42°C (108°F) with humidity. IN SEPTEMBER?!
Indian summer?

ickyheatcurls

My hair is certainly NOT loving this weather.
Wispy curls. Not my fave.

I worked today for a bit in the office. I got word that my printer that I shipped off will be replaced by a newer model as it is indeed defective. I am hoping I get my new printer sometime next week, as I feel completely lost without a printer at home. I've been emailing what I need printed to work and doing it there for now. Glad that they are replacing my printer though.

dvdincar

After picking up the boys from daycare on my way home, they refused to get out of the car. I took this picture sitting in our driveway while they were watching Disney Cars. They wanted to stay in "mommy's magical car" as Sean calls it... (Magical because the doors are all automatic. And there are really cool buttons and gadgets. It's amazing what amuses kids!) (You know what? I think my car is pretty magical too...)

Things I'm looking forward to this month:
- Joining Sean's class for apple picking (though I'll be doing nothing but taking pictures).
- My 5th wedding anniversary with Jamie.
- Getting together with family for the Jewish holidays.
- A baby shower I'm attending soon, for a cousin on my husband's side. She's due about 7 or 8 weeks before me with also a baby boy.
- Seeing some of Jamie's ex-coworkers for a dinner. Miss hanging out with them.

What do you have planned for the long weekend? Anything special? We don't have too much planned, not with my complete modified activity. Taking it easy. Spending it with my little family, that sort of things. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Stay tuned, some knitting stuff is coming up soon...!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

lol @ mommy's magical car :)

g-girl said...

how cute--mommy's magical car! oooh, apple picking. fun stuff! :)hope you had a nice relaxing weekend. :)

Tara said...

Minivans ARE magical! (from what I've heard, anyway...) I hope you had a nice long weekend :)

Bea said...

Wispy curls are always my problem. I've gotten so used to them.

Amelah said...

Hope your printer comes soon!

Glad the boys love the new van!