Saturday, April 17, 2010

04.17.10 :: 22 months old

22mosM

Mack is 22 months old today!

boyschairs

I forgot to show you these pictures yesterday of the boys, watching tv and reading books.

happyboyschairs

They were just too cute together.

poutymack

Mackie likes to make faces. I love his pouty face here!
I.just.want.to.eat.him.up.

stickerbook

This afternoon I spent the entire afternoon with my Superman (cape & all!)
working in a sticker book.

supermancape
We did some puzzles too.
Sean LOVES puzzles.

We also spend an hour and a half playing Wii Carnival (while Mack napped).
I can’t believe how good Sean is at Wii.
There were a bunch of the games he was better than I was!

mackieonmycell
Mackie talked to my friend when she called on the phone.
He wouldn’t give me back the phone.

mysatnight
This evening while Jamie played hockey, I had 2 friends over and we ate a lot of food, and I worked on Jamie’s sock. I have now turned the heel and I’m about to pick up stitches for the gusset shaping. I am hoping to have sock number 1 done before I leave on my upcoming trip, so that I can work on sock number 2 while away, and I won’t need Jamie’s foot for measuring, I’ll already know how many rows the foot has to be. Crossing my fingers I can do it!

I’m going to go crawl into bed now and read as much as I can in Spin before bed. I want to finish that also before I leave on my trip so I can bring a fresh book. I can do it! I have half the book to read, but it’s only a 400 ish page book. I’m loving the book so far, so I think I can finish it before I leave.

6 comments:

Balkan Style Bloggers said...

That sounds like a very nice day well spent. :)

Amelah said...

Loe the superman outfit! What a cutie!!

elizabeth said...

Superman reminds me of a story. I was visiting a friend in New Orleans and her boys wanted to wear their Halloween costumes down to the French Quarter. I was surprised when she let them (my mom never would've let me do something like that!) but she said hey, if they run off, and I had to ask people if they saw them, almost everyone would remember seeing two little boys dressed in Batman costumes!

g-girl said...

i love mack's shirt in the first pic. how funny is he with that pouty face. love sean in his superman outfit too! :) i can't wait to see jamie's first finished sock. :)

Dawn said...

I love the pics of the boys reading together! Brothers!

Tara said...

Those sticker books are awesome, aren't they? Both my kids can settle in with them for hours. Have you tried those Mosaics things? They're pretty cool as well.