Sunday, February 07, 2010

february seven

redandblack

There has been progress on Mack’s Roar.
I’ll upload more pictures tomorrow, as I’m almost done the hat now.

Sean went to his first Habs game today with Jamie. He had a FABULOUS time! There are a few more photos that are not shown here, but are in the album if you click on “View Full Album” (above). The Habs lost today, but nevertheless Sean had a great time, which I’m glad. The one disappointing thing is that the Bruins won in a shut out (meaning the Habs didn’t even score one goal) so Sean didn’t get to experience the crowd going wild when the Habs score. It’s an experience that is like no other, and that you don’t get to feel while at home watching the game on TV. Next time. I’m sure there will be numerous next times.

 teacherappreciation 
This evening I worked to prepare a platter for each of Sean’s & Mack’s teachers. This upcoming week (starting tomorrow) is Teacher Appreciation Week. So tomorrow each teacher will get a platter with chocolate chip & white chocolate macadamia nut cookies with a chocolate rose. Because I care. They spend weekdays with my children and they deserve it.

teacherappreciation1

I love putting these gifts together. It’s so much fun. I think I do a pretty good job.
I hope the teachers like them.

6 comments:

Cynthia F said...

Awww! Very nice! I bet they will love them!!

g-girl said...

how exciting that sean got to go to his very first Habs game! sorry to hear that they lost though but like you said, there will be many more Habs games in his future. :) You're such a great mom. So appreciative of your children's teachers. I'm sure they will love the platter!

T of Balkan Style Bloggers said...

Go Habs!

Bea said...

Sorry Sean's first game wasn't all it could have been, but he'll have many many more in the future to get to take it all in.

Love the platters. Its very sweet of you.

Amelah said...

Nice platter! Looks good!! How did they like / enjoy them?

Aw! So glad Sean enjoyed his first game! There will, I am sure be **many** others for him to enjoy and experience the crowd going wild!

Tara said...

You're, like, the best mom EVER. I wish I had the time and patience to put together stuff like that...