Sunday, November 29, 2009

november twenty-nine :: 152 weeks old

Sean is 152 weeks old today.

I picked up the kids late morning from my parents house. Boy was it fantastic to sleep in, uninterrupted. It's been a while since I've been able to do that, and I appreciate it whenever I can.

We kind of just lounged around all afternoon today, and everyone (but me) actually took a nap today. I couldn't believe it! It's been a while since Sean has taken a weekend nap. I definitely appreciate the peace & quiet around here, let me tell you! And he's so super cute when he naps.

Tonight we had a very early dinner at my parents house since Jamie had hockey tonight (with my brother). They headed off to hockey and I came back to my house with the boys. My sister came over as well. She helped me bathe them and get them into bed. After they were asleep we put on the movie Twilight. I helped my sister start her own Ripple Afghan, like the one I just finished tonight for Jordyn. (I need to weave in ends still though). Now that Jordyn's is done, I need to start on her brother's. (His birthday is not until January 8th. (He's 2 weeks younger than Sean). Anyhow, while watching the movie (which I liked by the way), I cast on my Bella's Mittens. Progress photos to come tomorrow! One of the actresses in Twilight looks so familiar. I can't place her though. I'm going to check it out tomorrow and see if I can place her. I feel like I've seen her face before somewhere, and I can't pinpoint it right now. Hopefully it'll come back to me.

3 comments:

g-girl said...

wow, you finished jordyn's blanket with a couple days to spare! :) congratulations. :) i can't wait to see what colors you use for her brother's.

Bea said...

Congrats on finishing Jordyn's blanket. Which character did she play? Maybe we can help identify her.

Tara said...

Do you mean Alice? 'cause if you do, then you're thinking of me. People tell me I look like her all the time (it's the spiky hair, heh).