Sunday, April 12, 2009

april twelve :: 119 weeks old

Sean is 119 weeks old today.

Today was honestly a lazy Sunday. It consisted of sleeping in, and long afternoon naps. We even managed to get both kids to nap at the same time which was nice, so we got a few minutes to sit down on the couch to watch some Tv for a bit, catch up on some of the shows we follow. We rarely get to sit down and watch shows, and right now with Hockey going into the playoffs, it'll be fulltime hockey on our tv at home! Playoffs are serious business in our house! Especially since the Habs are in the playoffs, playing the Bruins again yet another year. Last year we were in First and they were in Eight, this year it's unfortunately the opposite.

I've got some knitting content to show you! I've done one full square on the blanket I'm making with Amy & Jenn for my cousin Caryn's Bridal shower (which is the beginning of May). I've started square number two. It seems to be a fast knit, but the next week is going to be crazy hectic so I don't know how much knitting time I will get this week.

Tonight we decided to order in from Dunn's (Well take-out since they don't deliver) as they have really awesome salads that I can have. I was really impressed when we went there recently for a knit night, and Jamie has been dying to try them. They've only been in our area for about 2 months now.

Other than that, I've got a busy next 2 days until the "show" on Tuesday night. My local knitting guild that I'm a paid member of, is having a yarn/craft sale, and they've asked me to have a booth. How cool!?? What to even bring!?? I don't know what! I dont want to take too much or too little. Hopefully it'll be good! (And fun!)

I started a new book tonight, it's called Throw out Fifty Things by Gail Blanke. I'll let you know how it is! I really want to do a good spring cleaning and get rid of a lot of things. I'd done with the clutter and saving things I think I may need at a later date. Done!! Want to live a clutter free life. I can do it! It may just take me a while to sort and organize. A lot of it has to do with dropping a couple of clothing sizes, and having a lot of bigger clothes to get rid of as well. And the craft supplies for crafts I don't really do anymore. And the pictures all over the place that are not organized. Oh, I could go on forever!

4 comments:

Johanna said...

I know you are way behind in posting on your blog, so your show probably already happened, but my experience is always bring too much.

The more you have the more you will sell, this is certainly the way it works with my baby shoes.

I hope it went well!

Bea said...

Love the colors of the little square. Gorgeous.

Tara said...

I agree with Bea, the colours you guys chose for the log cabin blanket rock.

g-girl said...

hope the sale went well. the square looks great..only a few more days til the shower!! can't wait to see the finished blanket.