Tuesday, April 14, 2009

april fourteen :: 43 weeks old

Mack is 43 weeks old today.
To realize that his birthday is in 9 weeks... Holy!

I watched him climb up the stairs today. He did every one of them from the basement to our den level very well. I was impressed. He is no where near ready to go backwards down the stairs though. We'll save that for a while. I love the look he's giving me above "Ma, do you see what I'm doing?"

Today I had Madeleine come over and play with Mackie all afternoon (when he wasn't sleeping) so that I could prepare for the "booth" I had tonight at the Montreal Knitting Guild meeting. I really appreciate everything that Madeleine did for me today - one million times over, so thank you Mad!!

This was my little booth tonight at the guild meeting. I brought so much stuff I almost couldn't fit everything on the 2 tables they gave me. I had a lot of fun tonight (I wore my Robyn's Nest shirt that I had made last year before Rhinebeck) and sold some things!

And I even bought some yarn tonight. It's 15% Silk, 65% Merino, 20% Bamboo Fingering Weight Yarn from Cottage Crafts Angora. They had a booth at the Guild Meeting as well tonight. There is about 350 yards per skein, so I bought 2 just to be safe.

And the lovely Christine who also had a booth at the meeting tonight, gave me as a gift (how freakin' sweet of her?!) this tote bag above. She imports them and they are just awesome. I can't wait to use it. Thank you Christine!

I had a good day today, and now that the stress is over (from the sale), I can now breathe a little easier, though the rest of my week seems to be insanly busy. I'll blink my eye and it'll be Sunday night. Really.

4 comments:

Bea said...

No way! Mack can't possibly be that old yet! Geez where does time go.

Love the tote bag. I hope you sold a bunch of stuff at the guild meeting.

carolynswafford said...

Your booth looks so yummy, I just want to dive into all of that yarn! Wheee! And Mack is such a cutie!!!

Tara said...

Mack CAN'T be almost a year old. Oi. Where does the time go, right?

g-girl said...

cool tote bag. what is it made out of?