Wednesday, March 04, 2009

march four

This morning I ventured first to the nutritionist's office and I'm officially 14 and a half pounds down! Whoot! I'm hoping for an even 15 lbs on Friday - we'll see how well I can do this week. I'm feeling great (besides feeling tired - NOT pregnancy related, because I'm not!) I'm also hoping for a bunch more inches lost off my waist this Friday, I've been working out all week (besides the treadmill I've added in a sit-up/crunches routine - hoping to tone the baby flab!)

My next stop was to Ariadne in the city, for the Mom & Baby knits thing. I had a good time!

First, I worked on giving Nunu some surgery. He had ripped a bit and Sean's other Nunu is in serious need for a bath, so he will get this one tonight, all stitched up and ready to go.

Mack chilled out on the couch and had a bottle.


Madeleine came just to see Mack.

Famous Mona Schmidt was there with her lovely little Egg.


Jenn came with almost 8 week old Henri.

Mack checked out everything in the shop.

All that was so exhausting, a nap was needed on the way home.

I had a great time chez Ariadne, I plan on going back next week for the Mom & Baby Knits. I didn't get much knitting done today, but that didn't stop me from going. I picked up some mini opal skeins (10g balls) & some other yarn for The Blanket, though I worked on something else while I was there. I'm glad there is somewhere in the city baby friendly for me to go to. Especially since I'm always looking for something to keep busy with.

This evening I went to West Island Knits. Tonight we were 6 of us in total. Good times! Amy opened her mouth tonight on behalf of all of us, to a smoker who came into the coffee shop with a lit cigarette. NASTY! Did the man not know that he has to smoke 9 feet away from a building? No smoking inside! It smelled soooo bad. And the employees who work there were retarded about the situation as well. So Amy opened up her mouth. (Thanks sis!)

Ariella brought us all lip balm that she made as a work shop she did recently. That was super sweet of her. It smells so good and feels so good on my lips! What a nice gift! Crafters are awesome! Really!

5 comments:

g-girl said...

look at all those mommies and their babies! :) I love mack's striped top. :)

gaspe knitting gal said...

all the babies are so cute

Bea said...

SOunds like an excellent day all around.

Snarsh said...

Hey,

Congrats on the weight loss!!! I've been putting some serious thought into the nutritionist thing myself. Could you let me know how you went about it?? I have no idea where to start even to get a nutritionist.

Tara said...

Knitting, babies, friends and family. Sounds like a great day :)