Wednesday, March 18, 2009

march eighteen

This morning I did my normal check-in with my nutritionist, and I'm down 18.2 lbs now. This is starting to get harder and harder as I want to lose a bit more. I just have to keep going strong, and keep wanting to get closer and closer to my goal, and I will.

This morning I went to Ariadne for the Mom & Baby Knit thing. Mack was in good spirits. And once again, he was very good in the On-the-Go-Lounger, which gave me a good 2 hours (again!) of knitting time! So I worked on my MIL's Vest, which is coming along very nicely, I do have to say. There were some new moms there that I hadn't met before, with their wee ones.

I picked up Tasty Foods Pizza on the way to the knit thing, as I was craving their whole wheat pizza. It was sooo freakin' good. I wish they had a restaurant closer to me. When I lived in the city, I swear, I ordered from them 3 times as week (and that was when I lost 25 lbs... they have the super healthiest pizza ever!) Mmmm, wish I could order more!

Mack was full of smiles and big laughs.

Today I got in the mail, a skein of yarn that I bought on Ravelry. It's the Winterberry Color from All Things Heather. Oh, the colors are gorgeous and the yarn is über soft.

This evening I went knitting with the West Island Knits. Melanie came out tonight with her baby belly. Her belly is so cute, I miss being pregnant. I do not want to have any more kids right now, but I do miss being pregnant, and I miss having a newborn. They grow up so fast, it flies by.

Getting out of the house once a week for knit night, is needed. I get a couple of hours of adult conversation, and knitting done! Totally needed. Probably helps me keep my sanity.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mack is such a CUTIE! I just want to squeeze him! And in that second picture, he looks a TON like Sean. Congrats on losing 18.2 pounds, that is awesome!

Mel said...

that's what I looked like??!?!?! ACK!!

Bea said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I know you can keep going! Love those expressions on Mack. So cute. The yarn is gorgeous.

The yarn you sent arrived today. OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH and I feel so honored. Wow. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. What an absolute delight it was to open the package! I blogged it of course but I didn't know when you'd read that!

Amelah said...

OMG! Those pics of Mack are PRICELESS! Even tho i saw them when i was there!!

Melanie looks cute!!! with her belly :)

Dawn said...

I love the Mack smiles. So super cute. Cute earrings too.

Tara said...

Mack's looking scrumptious and adorable as ever. Almost makes me want to have another baby! But not quite ;) I love All Things Heather yarn!

g-girl said...

oh, don't get discouraged. just keep pushing yourself! love the funny pics of mack!