Friday, September 05, 2008

september five :: 88 weeks old

Sean is 88 weeks old today.

Sean also like to act silly.

Mack's finally fitting into 3 month outfits, he's catching up real fast. Remember this outfit above? Yep it used to belong to Sean! It's one of my faves.

Update from my garden:

Today's loot! A lot of tomatoes! San Marzano, Beefsteak and Sweetie Tomatoes.
Today, since Angela was over, she got to go home with some of this loot!

Angela came by to hang out for the afternoon and since I got a nice period of time where both boys were actually both sleeping/napping, I got to knit some (and photograph more of my stash). If you haven't yet entered my contest, you need to leave your answer (of how many yards of yarn I own in my personal stash), on this post.

I saw this skein on Ravelry, and had to get me some. I ordered it online direct from Germany from Mariannes Opalwolle, using Google's Translator program to try and figure out what line to enter what information for my shipping info/credit card, all that jazz. They didn't end up taking credit card, so I had to wait for a paypal invoice, but it was a tad challenging in German! Oh well. I received my yarn today, so that does count. I love the way it knits up. Another ball of sock yarn to add to my stash. Oh, I heart sock yarn....! Can you tell? Can't get enough...!

I'm almost done watching Monk, so I'll be up to date to what's currently playing on TV (USA network). And then Jamie and I want to try Chuck (Season 1 - NBC?) and Psych (Seasons 1 & 2 and Season 3 I believe it on TV now - USA network as well). And shows have been starting on TV this week, like Bones. Next week House starts. I'm getting very excited that there will be decent stuff on TV again.

5 comments:

Bea said...

Pretty yarn! For some reason I've spaced about what else is in your post but Mack looks cute in the green outfit!

Amelah said...

Wow, Sean is growing so fast! Make him stop! lol!!!!

HAHA I remember that outfit that Mack is in - when you put Sean in that, in the crib with the St Patty's hat!! Soo cute! :)

kate-the-enabler said...

Hey! I didn't know that psych was still on...I enjoyed season one, and then lost track...
enjoy :)
K

g-girl said...

love the silly pic. that yarn is pretty! i really like how it knits up too!! now look what you've done. lol.

Tara said...

I LOVE that colour of Opal. You're such an enabler!