Tuesday, December 25, 2007

December 25 of 31

Here's my 15 week pregnancy picture, that I didn't feel like taking last night (wasn't in the mood). I took this picture at my hubby's step-sister's house. I love other people's bathrooms (for self-portrait photoshoots!)

I finished my Mother-in-Law's Birthday Scarf today, after giving it to her still on the needles - so that she could decide how long she wanted it to be, and then I was able to cast off.

Pattern: 3x3 Ribbing
Timeline: December 9 - 25th, 2007


I got this BEAUTIFUL knitting pin from my in-law's for Xmas, along with an HBC gift certificate. WOW - I am in LOVE with this pin. I've been wearing it on my shirt all afternoon. It's just so perfect. I've never seen anything like it before. What a perfect gift for someone who knits! I LOVE IT! Isn't it gorgeous?

Sean sported a very cute Santa outfit today. I think my father-in-law got a better picture when Sean didn't mind actually mind wearing the hat. (Eventually he got annoyed and kept pulling it off). I'll show you a picture when I get my father-in-law's photos (maybe tomorrow?) It's very hard to keep an almost 1 year old boy still for photos these days.

This morning we got to my hubby's step-sister's house for just after 9 am - and the kids were very impatient about opening their gifts. As soon as we arrived, they ripped into them! Sean got some cute outfits, and some new toys - and was sure spoiled. A great time was had by all! I spent the day there, taking a nap with Sean just after noon, and Jamie went home for a bit to take a nap. Dinner was nice, actually delicious, and Sean loves turkey, (or any meat) so he really enjoyed it.

It was great to see the family - and we'll get to see everyone again in a few weeks at Sean's first birthday party. Tomorrow Jamie's step-brother is coming in with his wife & son, so we'll be doing more family stuff tomorrow at some point. I'm hoping there is mail tomorrow - I'm expecting a few things in the mail! I am also hoping to finally get some time to make some ginger cookies tomorrow - that would be great. I'm totally craving some!

Don't forget that EVERYTHING at Robyn's Nest is 15% off for our Boxing Day Sale, until January 2nd (Sock Club kits excluded). Absolutely every item is on sale - be sure to check it out!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season & a Merry Xmas. Can't wait to see what you all got from Santa! Do share!

7 comments:

Robin said...

Sean is beyond cute in his little Santa outfit!

Caroline said...

Sean is so cute! And you are gorgeous! I love belly bumps, I can't wait to have one (actually I do have the bump, there's just no baby in it!)

Lindsey said...

that pin is just gorgeous! where in the world did she find it?? sean is adorable! merry christmas!

Emily said...

I really do love that pin! That's a gift that will really last.

Maggie said...

awww, look at your cute little belly!

Sean looks like he's singing and dancing in that picture. it is too cute!

Tara said...

What a great pin! Seriously, that's pretty cool. And Sean looks like a little trouble-maker with that look on his face! :)

g-girl said...

oh my gosh! love the shot of Sean surfing on the couch in his Santa suit! The pin is absolutely stunning! love the mirror @ jamie's step-sister's house! your mil's scarf is beautiful.