Monday, September 03, 2007

September 3 of 30

Today I slept in as late as I was allowed to and Jamie took care of Sean. Sean decided to wake up last night at 3 am for an entire hour. He wasn't feeling too good, and was hungry. I gave him some Tempra, changed his diaper, and gave him a bottle. We cuddled on the couch until I woke up put him to bed in his crib and went to bed myself. Poor guy isn't feeling that great. And I'm sure it is 100% related to his swollen gums. Will those two bottom teeth poke through already!??

Today I got my website's new shopping cart up & running! Go on - check it out! I'm in love with the new look. There are still a few minor little things to take care of on there, but it's fully functional! And more beautiful than ever!

This afternoon Jamie & I also caught up on some episodes of Entourage that we had to watch as well as some episodes of Weeds (Showtime). We are all caught up. I can't wait for all the new seasons to start.

I did get a chance to work a little bit today on Jamie's sock. I've turned the heel & I'm shaping the gusset now. It's coming along nicely. I can't wait for sock number 1 is done, so he can try it on. I am worried it may be a little too small, but I could just be imagining things. I actually think they both can be done in the next 15 days. (September 18th is our 2 year anniversary).

My new tenants are loud musicians. Jamie keeps reminding me that I picked them. Grrr. They are always practicing music really loud. I'm hoping that school starts tomorrow, they'll be out of the house more! Maybe eventually it'll annoy Jamie and it'll help me get him to want to move faster? (LOL). You know, though, their music isn't bad at all... it's just loud. (I love Jazz music)!

I am glad I really got to relax today a little bit. I really needed it. Getting ready for another busy week.

Happy First Wedding Anniversary Jenn & Yannick!

3 comments:

LotusKnits said...

Woo! The new site looks great!!

Robin said...

I really like the way the new site looks - nice work! That's cool that you are offering some additional things for sale as well.

g-girl said...

oh no..the new tenants are loud musicians?? well, @ least their music isn't bad and like you said, maybe this will help Jamie realize you guys need to move soon. :)