Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March 27 of 31

Damn blogger ate my post. Let me try this again...!

I went to get my 30 minute massage today - that I got as a gift when Sean was born (A treat for the new mommy!) Boy was that fantastic. The place was really "posh" (okay, snobby) but I still enjoyed my massage, and came out feeling so relaxed & great.

This is the room that I got my massage in. Oh, do I feel like a million bucks right now!



Tonight at the game I filmed the National Athem - one of my fave parts of the game!

Got some knitting done on camera case #3. Done the ribbing now, onto the body of the case.


Me at the game.

My new jersey (I LOVE IT!). I got a Women's Large so that I am able to wear a tshirt or long sleeve shirt under the jersey as it's DAMN cold in the arena. It's an early birthday present from my parents. I picked it up tonight while at the game. It matches my Habs hat!

I collect all my hockey tickets and keep them in the peel-sheet album. I have tickets from shows, concerts dating as far back as about 1993! I wish I still had my ticket from my first concert that I ever went to (Which was New Kids on the Block by the way!) But I don't have it. Never thought back in 1989 (I think it was) to keep a ticket! Plus I was 8 years old! LOL

Alright, I've got a day of shopping tomorrow with my mom & grandmother. We like to get out of the house and get together once a week. Gives me an opportunity to a) get out of the house and b) get some exercise (walking around/pushing stroller!)

Must get sleep. I'm zonked after a day of hockey game, knitting, and showing the apartment to two different potential tenants (I hope! Crossing fingers). I'm showing it again tomorrow morning & again on Thursday twice. The girl from this morning wants to come again on Saturday with her husband to see it - and the girl from this afternoon said she will be talking to her husband and getting back to me. I wish this is easy for me - this time around, and find someone ASAP!

Sean turns 3 months tomorrow - my oh my! Pictures of the little guy coming tomorrow!

Bed time! Goodnight!

5 comments:

Barb said...

a masage sounds like it would have been nice, i've never done that :)

a friend to knit with said...

What a day! :)

Summer said...

What a great day you had!!! You look good in your new Jersey. That is great that you have collected your tickets from all the hockey games you went to.

Jennifer Lori said...

I recognize that place...that's Le Spa (Annie Young) on Decarie, right? Julie took me there for a massage and pedicure on the day before my wedding. I could TOTALLY go for a massage right now!
p.s. I LOVE the pink Habs shirt!!!!

g-girl said...

you look so cute in that new jersey! :)