Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dear Readers

To Nathalia who reads my blog - please email me at graphicdesignchick at hotmail dot com so I can respond to your comments on my blog. For some reason, Blogger isn't allowing me to see your profile. I have no idea who you are, or how to respond to the nice comments you leave me!! So please email me.

To Maggie who reads my blog (that is not my SP8 Pal Maggie - I have been emailing my responses to your emails to my SP8 Pal, thinking it's from her. So I will come check out your blog shortly!)

Thank you for your emails JoFrog & Carrie!!!

I think everyone else I have their email addresses! :)

Oh - and if you're lurking - please leave a message/comment and say hello.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

KM, Thank you for your helpful suggestions. Sadly, they do not make a onesie to fit a two-year-old... and it would probably mess with the pottie training. Oh, for a more perfect world... I appreciate your comment, tho!

ttulizzy said...

I'm de-lurking...I found your site through halloweenlover when I saw that you guys had your babies on the same day. Congrats and he is a cutie!

Jenny said...

Hello! just to answer the question from your comment on my blog, the drive we are making from Colorado to Connecticut is approximately 30 hrs!! We are going to do it in 2 days but it is still a heck of a lot of driving!