Saturday, December 30, 2006

What My Son Doesn't Fit Into Today


Here is a picture of Sean, in a NEWBORN outfit. His feet reach the CROTCH area of the outfit and the legs have nothing to fill them! He's that tiny! In search of some preemie outfits :)

In other news...

What a fluke - Halloween Lover and I both gave birth to boys on the same exact date! Her son was born at 1:15pm, a couple of hours after my son was born! Too cute. View her beautiful son here.

In other news, I noticed that Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's new book is coming out in March! So very excited:


Casts Off : The Yarn Harlot's Guide to the Land of Knitting (Paperback) March 30th, 2007 . I will definitely HAVE to pre-order this book. It's just a must.

More to come soon on my first full day home as a mother.

6 comments:

Drea said...

awe he is sooo cute :-)
I dont think hes considered a premie though. Any baby born after 37 weeks is considered full term... I think.

Caleb (my 1st) was born at 38 weeks
And Taite (my 2nd) was born at 39 weeks.

Neither one considered a premie.
Although Taite looks like one haha.
You'd think he would of weighed more than Caleb since he was in me another week... but he is much smaller. All his newborn outfits look like you pictured :-)

Premie outfits fit him great.
Wont be long though and your lil guy will fill those out.
So dont buy to many premies :-)

Our boys are only 10 days apart!

Barb said...

awww what a sweetie, Leslie was 6lb 8 oz and did'nt fit newborn very well at first LOL.. I did'nt have that problem with Megan she was 8 lb and did'nt stay in newborn size very long at all,

Yay a new Harlot book, I LOVE her books :)

~Jo~ said...

A huge congrats to you and hubby!!! Sean is so cute!!! Major baby envy here. LOL! Don't buy too much preemie clothes, within 2-3 weeks he won't fit in them anymore. ;-)

Drea said...

my mom knits you should check out her site. I need to pick it up again. your stuff is way cute!

alison said...

Okay that picture of your son in the too big baby clothes is adorable!! At least if he's a bit small, you'll get a lot of wear out of those newborn clothes. Congrats!!

g-girl said...

awww, he looks so cute! I tried to comment the other night but blogger and my dial-up weren't cooperating with one another!