Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lazy Day

Today was a lazy day. But, I got a lot of knitting done. I've started working on Jamie's birthday present, which is the Irish Hiking Scarf:


I've already knit 10 inches of the scarf, and I expect it to be over 60 inches long, so that Jamie can definitely wrap it around once or twice. I'll basically knit until I've run out of yarn. I have about 400 yards of yarn, (or is it meters, no I think it's yards).... I'll just knit until it all runs out.


Zeus was sleeping all cute today on the pillow on our couch... He's really cute at making himself really comfortable.

Today, Jamie put together the basinette for our bedroom for Sean to sleep in until he's sleeping regular hours at night. The rest of the day has been chill. We watched the habs game tonight (I knitted during) and we won 3-1 against Atlanta. GO HABS!

I've been watching Season 3 of Las Vegas to see where I left off last season, and I thought I had only seen a few episodes from the beginning of the season, but I'm on Episode 13 and so far, I've seen the first 13... the ones I remember very well, I'm just skimming through to catch up and remember what happened... but I wonder how many more of the 23 episodes that I've seen. Weird. Oh well. After I'm done watching Las Vegas Season 3 (and watch the 4 epsiodes that have aired so far this season - which I've downloaded), I plan on catching up on the seasons of Sopranos that I have not seen. I've seen Season 1 and 5 and 6 (Part 1). However, I'll re-start watching Season 1 to refresh my memory, because it's been a long time since I've seen season 1. (I borrowed Season 1 recently from my father-in-law and would like to give it back to him before Sean is born!)

Alright, going to go skim through episode 14, as I've seen it as well! Is there an episode that I haven't seen yet?? LOL. Crazy. Really didn't realize how much I've seen!

4 comments:

Lain said...

I cannot believe you can do cables! I haven't tried them yet... I'm scared!
oxox
L

Raesha D said...

Zeus is adorable!!! I want a kitty so bad, but we have three dogs now so now more furry babies for a while:)

K. said...

The scarf is coming out so beautifully! I'm guessing it feels like wow too. Zeus is sooo cute!

Firefly said...

Scarf looks great!