Sunday, November 26, 2006

Finished Object

Today I was supposed to go to my parents house but we rescheduled because it'll be on Tuesday when my parents get Piper, a second Great Dane. So I'll go on Tuesday, around lunch, to meet Piper. So, today, turned into laundry day, and also, Jamie got done a lot of stuff today, I'm very happy about that. He even fixed my office light, and now I don't have to use lamps in here anymore! (So happy about that) - but.... upon fixing my ceiling light, I can see all the dirt that has been collecting on the floor and stuff. Kinda funny! Oh well, gotta clean tomorrow!

Today, Jamie and I watched the movie Click. We both really enjoyed it. While it's a comedy, it was sad at the end, and we both had a few tears! Honestly! Adam Sandler did a great job, and I really liked him in this movie.

I also caught up on a few more episodes of Sopranos Season 1. I can almost give my father-in-law back his DVD's and start on Season 2... getting there. I've been knitting all day, in my pj's from last night still, and I finished Jamie's birthday scarf! I'm sooo happy with the end results. I present to you, my first completed Cabled item!

The Irish Hiking Scarf



Pattern: Irish Hiking Scarf
Designer: Hello Yarn
Yarn: 1 3/4 skeins of Stella Oberlyn Yarn (50% baby suri, 40% extra fine merino, 10% cashmere) in Color 5930
Source: Mouline
Needles: Size US 8/ 5.0 mm
Scarf Length: 61 inches long
Started: November 18th / Finished: November 26th
Completed for Jamie's birthday.

Tomorrow morning I have an early OBGYN apt, and then I'm off to the hospital to re-do my Glucose test. I hope this time it goes better than last time, and the results are better. Crossing my fingers. I really hope that I don't have gestational diabetes, but I'll learn to deal with it properly if that is the case. I'll know a little more information tomorrow, and then the final details once the results come in.

I'm going to go back to watching TV. I think I'm going to swatch an idea for my mother-in-law's birthday purse. That's my next item with a deadline.

No comments: