Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Heart Baby Boy Clothes

Today I got a LOT accomplished.

First off, I slept in, because I only went to bed at 4 am this morning. I could not sleep. I’ve been having a lot of nights like that lately… Maybe, it’s excitement for upcoming events, or what, or maybe it’s because I’ve been going to bed really late and waking up really early, so maybe I just haven’t felt like going to bed early, my hole schedule is out of whack, unfortunately.

So, I looked into it. My tenant’s check is useless, she has no money in her account. I finally got in touch with her today, and she will *try* to get me the rent for tomorrow, but she’s stuck in a really bad money situation right now and cannot guaratee me anything. I told her that I am looking for new tenants, and will try my best to get some as soon as possible. (Which I doubt will happen right away, but who knows). She said she’ll call me tomorrow. (I’ll hold my breath).

Today I got a lot accomplished. A return to Walmart, a return to Zellers, a return to the Baie, an exchange at Winners (TJ Maxx in the USA) and I got this during the exchange: (They wouldn’t give me back my money, it was over 10 days - which I was quite aware).

This cute little sleeper or costume says LITTLE STINKER in red over the chest. It’s a little skunk outfit. (SOOO CUTE!) It’s a 3-6 month outfit.

This is the back: (With the adorable little tail)


And the cute little feet!


I also got this really cute duck outfit, which isn’t as detailed as the skunk one:


And since there was still money on the exchange, I got this really adorable 6-9 month baby boy’s outfit:

Don’t you just love the little cute khaki pants? I just love love love it!

I am not going to buy anything else until after my two baby showers (splitting the family in half because we have so many people between my side and J’s side). I’ll see what I get at baby S’s showers, and then see what I’m missing after that. I just had to use up the money on something, and it didn’t cost me anything today (well, besides 3.40$ which was over the credit amount). Winners does not have a maternity section and I wasn’t going to hold onto the credit note until after I give birth, and I would have ended up using it on the baby anyhow!

What else is going on around here? Today I took off my acrylic nails. I decided that it was sooo much easier to take them off, than dealing with them. First off, it was hard to type. I still was able to type, but at a slower pace than I’m used to. Second, putting in and taking out my contact lenses was a real pain in the butt. Now I can do it with much more ease. I think I only wore my contacts twice in the month period I had my beautiful acrylic nails on, because of the pain they were to take out. I don’t think I’ll put them back on before the baby is born, and definitely not after.

No knitting today, but I am planning on going to the knitting meet-up tomorrow night, so I should get some knitting done. I hope to have more knitting time soon!

Hmm.. anything else going on around here? Not really. Not besides chores and errands. I am so happy that things are getting accomplished and done.

Oh! I did have my montly OBGYN apt today, and everything is looking fantastic with the baby, and he got my ultra sound results and everything looks great from that too. Glad to hear. He said my son is growing right on track, and everything is just perfect. Sounds good to me!

I’m about to start watching the movie Childstar. I’ll let you know how it is. I also plan on making a whole batch of stitch markers, now that I can bead properly without the nails!

No comments: