Saturday, July 29, 2006

Swimming & BBQ Dinner

This afternoon Jamie & I got to his step-sister's house and I went swimming. The kids were already in the pool for a long while, apparently. They were having a good time, and I'm glad. Nana & Zayda picked up Merlyn, and went earlier than us!


Merlyn was having a good time, (even though in a life-jacket)


Little Jamie was having a good time too. (We call her little Jamie because my Jamie is "big" Jamie (LOL)

Merlyn was so cold coming out of the pool, I caught him unhappy in this really cute frog towel. I've got to get my future child one of these, soooo cute!

He really seemed unhappy after getting out of the pool, mainly because he didn't want to get out of the pool!

Dinner was fantastic, we had a HUGE BBQ of a LOT of things... There was... Sausage, Chicken, Salad (my favourite dressing from my MIL), beans, rice, corn on the cob - it was a FEAST! I love it. Baby loved it too. And homemade dessert from my MIL, mmmm, to die for!

We hung out there for a bit, and on the way home, Merlyn fell asleep in the car. My turn for bed. (No knitting today).

Hugs xx

No comments: