Monday, July 10, 2006

I Hate Mondays

I hate Mondays. I hate Mondays because of my 8 am - 4:30pm days at school. This particular Monday sucked because of my lack of sleep from last night, because upon getting in from the wedding, I just couldn't sleep!

In my photoshop morning class, barely awake, I have made some progress on my DVD cover that we have to produce. Please ignore the white writing for the title, I just plugged it in to see where it would go, I have not yet finished with it. I also added in the white title before adding in the clouds behind her, so I didn't think the white title would be faded out, but it is - so I will have to change it. I will show the work once I'm done.

In my afternoon class, I worked on my 16 page travel brochure. I scanned my 2nd passport (yes, I have two passports - duo citizenship - even though I was born in Canada), to be the cover page for my project.

I am making my 16 page brochure on an information packet for if you're traveling to Israel, and you need info on what to pack, the climate, what kind of money they have there, info on what kind of popular foods are in Israel, etc... It's a fun project to put together, I'm going to include coupons for museums and stuff like that, and I have to put a few ads into the brochure, so I'm going to create and invent some! I can't wait to be done with this project as well (due the 2nd to last week of school I believe! - Which is sneaking up fast on me!)

After class, I crashed on my couch for a few hours, I needed much rest! Tonight I've been chilling on the couch, it's too freakin' hot to do anything. Jamie's baseball game got rained out tonight, he was caught in a NASTY downpour - a thunder storm that actually woke me up from my sleep (I had no idea there was a storm going on outside!)

No comments: