Saturday, July 29, 2006

I Got A SWIFT!

I just ordered myself a swift from Joann.com ! Woohoo. You can use a 40% off coupon online on 1 single item. So it was 69.99$ - 40% - Wowee! Only one problem. They don't ship to Canada. Problem solved though. My friend Lauren and her hubby Seth are coming in the weekend of August 18th to Montreal to visit, and I'm shipping it to her house. What's retarded, is you can have a Canadian billing address, you just can't ship to Canada..... (It actually has Quebec in the pull down menu for the billing address State/Province, etc!) Weird.... Anyhow, I can't wait to get it - hopefully it will help me solve my hank tangling problems!



Oh beautiful swift - I can't wait to receive you!

Off to my step-sister-in-law's shortly to swim and for a BBQ, Merlyn's already there with Nana & Zayda, who picked him up a few hours ago (to give Jamie and I some time to relax and get things done around the house, which wasn't much, lol.... Oh well. Tomorrow will be a homework day, I promise. I HAVE TO! Everything's due this week. (Gotta kick myself in the arse to get things done!) I am the queen of procrastination!

No comments: