Monday, June 12, 2006

School Stuff, Long Day

Today was a really long day. I hate Mondays. I have 2 back to back classes from 8 am until 5:00pm. It's my only day like this, and I dread Mondays. I can't wait for school to be over. Monday, August 7th will be my LAST Monday in school forever. (Unless at some point I go back to school and do something else, but that won't happen until after my baby is born, and probably not for a long time after that!)
In my photoshop class this morning I got my project that is due next Monday done, but it took the entire 4 hours of class to do it. I traced the dubble bubble guy in Adobe Illustrator, as well as the sign for dubble bubble, and then imported it into Photoshop to do the lettering and the stylizing.

I am very happy with my results, and I learned some new tricks while working on this, and I'm very pleased. I wasn't really sure how this would turn out in the end, but I'm very very happy. Woohoo - one project done, just a few more to go! (And a huge exam on Friday (my bday) to study for - blech!)

In my afternoon class I worked on my Perspective project that is due on Thursday. I kind of freaked out in class as the project is really difficult and I wasn't sure what to do next. This project really has been stressing me out - but my teacher spent about 20 minutes to half an hour with me alone, helped me get going, showed me a few tricks that she had shown the class, but I guess she went to fast, because I wasn't sure what she had done, and didn't know I could apply those techniques to my project.

No comments: