Friday, May 19, 2006

SP8 Gift & Tenants To Be Signed!

My SP8 Partner has received what I've sent her. Since she doesn't have my blog - not until I reveal myself, I can post what I've sent her.

I sent her 4 balls of yarn, 2 in a blue-ish black and 2 in some crazy colours (Plassard "Frange" Yarn). I thought they were very funky, and just had to send them. I sent her some white cotton yarn as well - I love making dish towels. I sent her cable needles, and a picture frame that has a ball of yarn on it. I made some bracelets - which she emailed to say was her favourite item included, as well as the book - 1000 Great Knitting Motifs. I also sent a bunch of non- knitting related items as well - I hope everything goes to good use for her, and I hope she liked it. This was my first SP package - in my first time participating in SP... So I hope that I've done a good job?? I've heard from my SP partner, can't wait to see what I get in the mail!

Alright, I have some good news. I have a lease being signed on Tuesday for the apartment upstairs. I am sooo happy. I need to fill out the paperwork of a new lease, but that should not take me too long, plus most of the information I need from the new tenants. I can't wait! I am happy that it's one less thing to worry about right now. It's a nice family of 5 moving in - I'm not really too sure who the 5 are, except for the 2 that I've met already.

I've gotten a bunch of magazines (pregnancy, knitting and other related) and so I'm going to go empty my garbages (garbage day today) and then head onto the couch for some reading time.... unless I fall asleep into a nice nap - that would be nice too. Zonked from the week.

No comments: