Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Knitting Meetup

I went to my 3rd knitting meetup (ever). My cousin didn't go - so it was my first time going alone. The people there are always SUPER nice, so that was good. 2 knitters I'd met before, (Molly Ann & Kadi) and there was Mary and Angela (whom I've been talking to over Montreal Knits and now via MSN). Everyone is super nice. I can't wait to go to the regular meeting next Wednesday (with more of a sock!) Tonight was an impromptu meeting.

I worked on my sock. Took me from 7:45pm - 9:30pm to do ONE row. (The first row after casting on). FRUSTRATING. But it's a great feeling, and now that the first row is done, it'll be so much easier to knit, as the next rows will just flow. I don't know why it's sooooo difficult to do the first row, but atleast I'm not the only one who feels this way. Phew!

Time for bed. Early class tomorrow.

No comments: