Thursday, January 19, 2006

My First Knitting Meeting

Today I slept in and hit my snooze button a million times, or rather it seems like it was a million times. I woke up when I felt like waking up - that's what I love about Wednesday being my day off from school. I love that it's in the middle of the week - which is great. I was worried that I would sleep in too long, since I was supposed to go with my grandmother to my mother's house so they can look at my wedding photos, but with the freezing rain outside there was no way I was going.
After getting up I started a bit more laundry, had to wash my linens and towels today, that was pretty much all the laundry I have left to do right now, besides all the clothes we've worn since Sunday (when I did major laundry) and watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I had about 6 or so episodes left to watch from the batch that I downloaded and watched them all during the day today.

I went to do some cardio at the gym, (I ACTUALLY WENT ON MY OWN MOTIVATION!) headed home, showered, made dinner at at 7:30pm I was at the Second Cup near my house crocheting while attending this knitting group get together. It was a lot of fun, I treated myself to a Chai Latte (MMMMM delicious - with soy milk!) and worked on my afghan. There wasn't a large turnout - maybe the next one will be more people, but I plan on going back - it's a lot of fun. I had a good time. And my cousin Jenn brought her fiance Yannick and he was working on a blanket that he's making Jenn as a very belated gift. It was cute seeing him there - in public - knitting. I'll never forget. Wish I had taken my camera out of my purse and taken a photograph of it.

Well, I'm home now, just watched my last episode downloaded of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and it's time now to go straighten my hair that is still damp from my shower earlier, and then hit the sack, as I have to get up shortly after 6 am tomorrow for my 8 am class. I FORGOT TO FINISH READING THE PAMPHLET DUE TOMORROW. Going to do so now, or in the morning, I'm half way through it - and it's easy reading.

No comments: