Monday, December 05, 2005

Everyday Should Have Nap Time!

Class this morning was very productive, I finished my Quark Magazine Layout (show above in Quark view with colums and gutters and margins and text boxes!), which I created a front page to a magazine that I created myself, called WG magazine (women's garden magazine). I just have some of the preliminary work for it to finalize, but that project, due next Monday is pretty much all done. 3 projects to finish (Illustrator Colour Project (start and finish for the 16th of December), 2D/3D project (almost done), and my Graphic Design Layout project (1/2 done, I'd say)...) So things are progressing nicely for my school projects! I can't believe next week is the final week of school until our 3 week vacation. Wow - time flew!

After doing a return at Zellers (shirts that I didn't try on in the store because I was too lazy and didn't look good on me!) I came home, put a fire on in the den, and laid down on the couch.... and pretty much passed out for 6 hours. The next thing I know, Jamie's waking me up for dinner, after getting home from work, at around 6:11pm. I can't believe I slept for 6 hours! I must have been zonked!

I feel better that I napped, but I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to fall asleep tonight! At least I don't have school tomorrow, just an appointment to get a tracking GPS device installed into my car.

Anyhow, I'm off to bed. I think everyday should have nap time, but not too long, so it doesn't effect your sleep pattern/routine at night!

No comments: