Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Movie Wednesday

I worked on my thumbnails in class for the final project. I think it's coming along great. I'm doing a magazine cover and a 2 page spread. What I chose to do it on - is a dog magazine, and I'm using cartoon images of dogs for it. I hope it turns out the way I want it. There has to be certain elements in it - and I'm sure it's going to turn out okay. I got my quiz back (I'm going to scan it and show you, but at a later date!) and I got 10/10 on that. I also got back my font crop assignment, and I also got a 9/10 - like Laura did (I was sure I was going to get 100% on it). Laura lost a mark because her black marker ran, I lost a mark because you were able to see my pencil marks on some of the areas. Hmm! 9/10. I'll accept that! (LOL). Now it's time to concentrate on my final projects. I have about 3 weeks of school left, and I've got to pull all my attention towards my 4 final projects!

This afternoon I watched 2 movies. First I started with the movie Me & You & Everyone We Know. What a very interesting movie. I really liked it - but it's a weird one. You can check the description here. Then I decided that I wanted to watch another movie, so I popped in The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. I cried. It was a very cute chick movie. I'll let you know how it is. Nothing else on TV tonight! And Jamie's in the mood for a movie - for a change!

No comments: