Friday, November 04, 2005

Just Another Friday Night

I'm listening to a cd by Donavon Frankenreiter. My friend Erin who got back from Australia a couple of months ago had the cd and told me I had to listen to it as it was "so good". So she gave me a copy and I'm listening to it. I had totally forgotten about it - and since I've been doing a clean-up lately, I've been finding stuff. I am actually hoping that I find a few other things that I've been looking for, but don't you usually find stuff when you're not actually looking for it?

This morning I did bubkiss - and that's the way I wanted it to be - even though I had a bunch of chores that I should have done. (Laundry, cleaning my bathroom, cleaning my kitchen blinds, etc)... I did manage to do a bunch of little things around my office, since I was doing bubkiss in my office.

Met Jamie at his garage before lunch to drop off his car (getting 2 things fixed) and then we went for lunch with some ex-co-woker of Jamie's (one who is coming tonight for poker). After lunch I dropped Jamie off at home (his car will only be ready tomorrow) and I went to the post office to mail a few items and pick up chips for this evening.

Ah - doorbell... Check ya later.

No comments: