Saturday, November 19, 2005

Almost Done My TV Marathon

I watched 2 episodes of Desperate Housewives of Season 2 (I finished Season 1 last night almost done my marathon!) and worked on my scarf that I'm crocheting. It's coming along very nicely. I think that 2 balls of yarn might be okay. If not, I can always get more.

After lunch, we went over to Jamie's grandmother's house to visit her, since she just got back from a week's stay in the hospital. She had a reaction to a medication that they changed on her recently.

We stayed there for a while, it was nice to see Jamie's cousins, and I had a nice chat with Jamie's Aunt Tania. She's very sweet and we always have good conversation.

We stopped off at the liquor commission on the way home, and picked up a port gift for my dad for the holidays, some bottles of wine for our house as well as a bottle of wine for Michel, who's birthday we're going out for shortly. On that note, I must go get ready. (Just finished watching another episode of Desperate Housewives, which means I only have 4 more episodes left to catch up to the episode airing tomorrow. I think I can do it!!!

If I'm back early enough I'll write later. I don't know what time we'll be home as we're going for dinner and then we're going back to the birthday boy's house. And they don't exactly live around the corner (about half an hour away... if not more).

No comments: