Friday, October 28, 2005

Cozy Friday

I just got up from a nap. I had to sleep. I got up even earlier than normal today, as I wanted good (free) parking at school today, and I wanted to make sure I was there on time, or even early (I was actually early) for my exam. It took me a while, but I did find parking today, and free as well! That's the way I like it! So by the time I got in from school, around 12:30p.m. I was zonked... I passed out right on my cozy couch.

My exam went pretty well, I am very happy with the way I worked on it. We had 5 logos that were given to us, and we had to recreate 4 of them. If we chose to do all 5, she would mark us on the best 4. Since I had time, I decided to work on all 5, why not try to maximize my mark, if I can, right? We had the Bank of Montreal logo, The Y for YMCA, the Toyota logo, as well as another logo that I'm not too sure what it was for, and another one with just circles, that I don't know who the logo belongs to, but at least I can describe it, as it was just a bunch of circles! I felt confident when handing in my exam, with time to spare afterwards.
I got myself a pair of really cozy slippers from Walmart. They were on sale, and they're my new great find! I absolutely love them, and they are PERFECT for this weather! I love it! Nice cup of tea, cozy slippers, cozy blanket, a good magazine! (Which I picked up, just haven't had time to sit cozily and read it!)

No comments: