Wednesday, December 13, 2000

Morning Blues

I really don't want to leave my house, but I have to go down to school and pick up the course timetable book for next semester, what a bummer that is. That means I have to drive all the way downtown... And, I have an apt at 3:10pm with some doctor to see what tests I need for my asthma which is getting worse all the time, I feel it. But I just don't feel like leaving my house. I am so bored. I do nothing these days that school is now out. I am so bored with things. I find that I spend useless time surfing the web for nothing. I don't know, it's weird. I need to work out this winter break. Even if I have to force myself to do it, I am started to get even more depressed over how badly out of shape I am. I am depressed as it is, and I don't know why. I can't pinpoint the reason. And no one is helping me sort that out. I binge on fattening foods all the time now, and there isn't proper food in my house to begin with. I feel as though there is never any food in my house for me to eat, and the food that we do have takes millions of years to whip together, and I am not the best of cooks to begin with, so there is one of my problems.

My dance teacher is supposed to email me my mark before she takes off to Europe and I am very impatient, and I want to know my mark, so that's not helping any. She emailed me and told me that she is 27 hours behind work, and that she hasn't even gotten to the marks yet. Our dance class is her only class at school, and she works elsewhere the rest of her time. She's adorable :)

Anyhow, I've got to go get ready. I technically should leave in about 27 minutes to get going into town. I hope there's not bad traffic. I hate traffic. One of my largest pet peeves. I don't even want to leave my house. I just want to crawl back into bed. Grrr!

ps~ maybe tomorrow will be a brighter day. who knows?!

No comments: