Wednesday, December 13, 2000

Childrens Lit, Ed & My Cozy Bed

What a good day I’ve had. And I think I am going to go to bed early tonight. I taped ED which was on NBC this evening and I am going to watch it and fall asleep. I am cold since I just had a long drive home from my boyfriends house (about a 30 minute drive as there was a bit of traffic due to an accident on the expressway) and I had some stuff to bring in from my car to the house, but brrrrr, is it cold out there. I chilled with my boyfriend a bit this evening, that was nice. We were cuddling and ... well the rest is none of your business!! Hee hee...

I downloaded the newest version of the Palm Pilot Desktop for my boyfriend as he saw it the other day on my computer and wanted it for his. So I did that for him. I don't know why he couldn't do it himself, but I guess he enjoyed watching me get frustrated at the computer and swear at it since it wasn't doing what I wanted it to. Maybe that turns him on... Who knows!!

I am debating on what classes to take next semester.. Different ones are offered each semester and I don't know which ones I want to take next semester, since who knows if they will be offered the semester after that. You follow? Anyhow, I don't know some of the teachers and want to inquire about them first... That is the way to go! I know that for sure I want to take children's literature and newspaper writing so that I can write for the college's newpaper. Under a pen name of course because I have a stalker at school. I will tell you about that another time. Not in the mood to type that story. I will type it out for you tomorrow, how's that? Well I am going to crawl into my cozy warm bed which is awaiting me!

No comments: