Wednesday, November 29, 2000

I Feel So Bad

It's 12:34 pm now and I finally feel asleep this morning at about 6:30 am around. I feel so bad because I missed my morning class (dance workshop - not the end of the world) but I also missed meeting my new friend. I was passed out in another world! I hope she can forgive me! I don't even know why I had problems sleeping last night, I just couldn't get to sleep! Has that ever happened to you? The last time that happened to me, was back in June and the time before that was the June before, I remember (it was the night before my 18th birthday that time) So that's three times in the past year and a half, should I be worried?

Anyhow, so I get up just now, and emailed my friend that I was supposed to meet. I hope she forgives me. I went to check the mail, I don't think the mailman has come today yet. And then, I hear loud noises coming from the den, couldn't figure out what the commotion was all about. So I went to check it out. My dad's home from work, working out on the treadmill (something I HAVE TO DO OVER WINTER BREAK) and watching some action movie really loudly on our tv. I have no idea if this is a daily thing, or something he started today. I guess I will ask him later since I am so curious. Well, I want to go finish working on homework. This time I am really going to get around to doing it.

No comments: